Message to U.S. Citizens: Special October 29 CRBA Application Acceptance Day
On Saturday, October 29, 2022, U.S. Embassy Bogota will hold a special Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) application acceptance day.
U.S. Citizens can make an appointment here:https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/default.asp?postcode=BGT&appcode=1
If you have scheduled a CRBA appointment at a later date, kindly cancel the later appointment to make it available to other applicants.
The Embassy encourages applicants to apply for a CRBA and passport at the same time because a Consular Report of Birth Abroad is not a travel document.
For information on eligibility and application requirements please visit: https://co.usembassy.gov/birth/
- U.S. Embassy Bogota, Colombia
Tel. +57-1-275-2000 or 601-275-2000
- U.S. Consular Agency, Barranquilla
- U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Colombia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter