Message to U.S. Citizens:
Overseas Voter Training for U.S Citizens
With the 2022 U.S. Midterm Election fast approaching, the U.S. Embassy in Bogota invites you to join a Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) virtual training on Thursday, September 8. FVAP works to ensure U.S. citizens living overseas are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to do so successfully. See below for training details:
Event: FVAP Overseas Voter Training
Date: Thursday, September 8
Registration: Please CLICK HERE to register
Note there is limited space available, so please register as quickly as possible. Attendees will be chosen on a first come, first served basis. Once the Zoom details are made available, American Citizen Services at U.S. Embassy Bogota will share the link with attendees.
- U.S. Embassy Bogota, Colombiafirstname.lastname@example.org://co.usembassy.gov/ Tel.
- U.S. Consular Agency, Barranquillaconagencybarranquilla@state.gov
- U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Colombia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter