Health Alert: Travelers to Colombia No Longer Required to Provide a Negative COVID-19 Test Result
Travelers arriving to Colombia are no longer required to obtain a negative COVID test to enter the country.
Passengers must still complete Migracion Colombia’s Check-Mig immigration form in advance of departure and/or arrival and follow other protocols upon arrival such as mask-wearing. This includes reporting to the Colombian Government any flu-like symptoms that occur within 14 days of arrival in Colombia. Personal biosecurity measures such as mask-wearing and social distancing are also required in airports. For further information, see the Colombian Health Ministry’s COVID-19 information page.
The U.S. Embassy continues to monitor the rapidly changing conditions due to COVID-19 in Colombia and in other locations worldwide. The most current information regarding the impact of COVID-19 may be found at our COVID Information Page.
- U.S. Embassy Bogota, Colombia
- U.S. Consular Agency, Barranquilla
- U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Colombia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter