On behalf of the Contracting Officer: This solicitation (12FPC219R0004) is issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP). This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), FAC 2005-74 effective May 30, 2014. This RFP is being issued in accordance with FAR Part 12- Acquisition of Commercial Items and FAR Part 13- Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
A. Except as otherwise specified, the Contractor shall furnish all the necessary personnel, material, equipment, services and facilities to perform the services specified under the Statement of Work (SOW) and delivered within the period of performance specified in the SOW.
B. The proposal shall be based on the attached SOW & include the following information:
- DUNS number and TIN
- Company Name, mailing address, website address, & point of contact
- Date submitted and proposal expiration date
- A final total price to include a price breakdown including ALL cost associated with this requirement
C. The terms and conditions that will apply to this acquisition are set forth in the RFP/SOW.
D. The contractor shall;
- Have an active DUNS number.
- One of the requirements for a contractor to work with the U.S. Government is possession of a DUNS number. It is free and instant. Apply for a DUNS number at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform
- Have an Active SAM.GOV account.
- Be able to accept a government Purchase order as form of payment.
- Be willing to register in IPP.GOV for invoicing purposes (if applicable).