On behalf of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, welcome to the Home Page of the Office of Agricultural Affairs at the American Embassy in Bogota. The U.S. Foreign Agricultural Service assists U.S. exporters in selling their products overseas by providing information of the Colombian market. The office also plays a key role in managing the agricultural trade policy component of the U.S.-Colombia bilateral relationship, working for market access, for producers and exporters of U.S. foods.
USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service improves foreign market access for U.S. products, builds new markets, increases competitiveness for U.S. agriculture in the global marketplace, and provides assistance to developing foreign countries.
- Agricultural Counselor: Michael Conlon
- Agricultural Attaché: Benjamin Rau
- Agricultural Specialist: Juan Gallego
- Agricultural Specialist: Lady Gomez
- Agricultural Specialist: Moises Huerta
- Administrative Specialist: Vacant
- Marketing Specialist: Ana Maria Salinas
- Agricultural Specialist: Adriana Uribe
- Clerk/Messenger: Julio Vargas
Office hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Telephone: (57-1)275-4622 or 275-4623 Fax: (57-1)275-4525