The Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce is a global network committed to supporting U.S. commercial interests around the world. The Commercial Service offers comprehensive, customized solutions to your international trade challenges and provides export promotion assistance through a variety of products and services.
- promote the export of U.S. goods and services to strengthen the U.S. economy,
- maintain job security and create jobs
- protect and advocate for U.S. business interests abroad
- assist U.S. firms in realizing their export potential by providing counseling, overseas market information, international contacts, and trade promotion vehicles
- support the export promotion efforts of other public and private organizations, creating, through partnership, a full-service export development infrastructure
The Commercial Service recognizes that exporting is a critical part of ensuring a healthy future for the U.S. economy and U.S. jobs. To that end, we champion the interests of U.S. business around the world, particularly small and medium-sized enterprises. See what the Commercial Service has to offer and why you can look to us as your international business advisor, your advocate, and your partner in export success.
For complete information: