Event: Humanitarian Flights between Leticia and Bogotá
Due to the extension of Colombia’s ban on commercial flights between Bogotá and Leticia, Colombia’s Ministry of Health, via the Government of Amazonas State, has authorized humanitarian flights between Bogotá and Leticia. On flights out of Leticia, priority will be given to those whose primary residence is not in Leticia. Please find the communique with instructions here and the Health Ministry resolution here. Further questions about making a flight reservation should be directed to Colombian authorities. If you are a U.S. citizen with an emergency, contact the U.S. Embassy.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Review the CDC’s latest recommendations on reducing your risk of contagion.
- Review the State Department’s guidance on travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Colombia.
- U.S. Embassy Bogota, Colombia
- U.S. Consular Agency, Barranquilla
- U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Colombia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter